New Research: Optimizing Case Studies, White Papers and Webcasts
Get key insights on how best to develop and use Case Studies, White Papers and Webcasts
Case studies, white papers and webcasts are three essential content formats to create awareness, generate leads, enable small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) to research your offerings and drive thought leadership. But where do they work best in the sales cycle, how important are they to SMBs, what do SMBs most want from them, what product categories do they work best in, how long should they be, and how do SMBs want to access them?
To answer these questions – and to help you develop more effective content for SMBs – we recently surveyed 325 U.S. SMB principals. The results are instructive; there are some great learnings on how to develop and promote these important content elements.
In this new 500-page report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- SMB business outlook for 2015
- Where in the sales cycle each format is most useful
- Industries from which SMBs most want each format
- Attributes SMBs want in each format
- Ways that SMBs want to learn about each format
- Preferred length for each format
- Awareness and perceptions SMBs have of leading resource centers (perhaps including yours)
You’ll also get detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company size, age, growth rate, industry and region.
For only $750, you get
- The full 500-page report
- An individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
You’ll get insights you can put to work right away to improve your SMB content marketing and lead gen efforts.
Don’t use PayPal? Contact email@example.com for alternate payment options.