“This is great and has some amazing insights."
- Market Research Manager, major financial services firm.
New Research: SMB Purchase Intent and Contact Preferences
What do small and mid-sized business (SMBs) plan to purchase, or to do, in the next 18 months? What would they do with extra cash? How long does the purchase process take for different product categories? How do SMBs want marketers like you to contact them to make a sale?
To answer these questions — and many more — we recently surveyed 325 U.S. SMB principals. The results are instructive; there are some great learnings on what SMBs plan to buy in the near term, how to they want to be contacted, and how they market themselves to their customers.
In this new 938-page report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- The products and services SMBs are most likely to spend on in the next 18 months
- What SMBs would do with extra cash
- How long it takes SMBs to make a purchase decision in different product categories
- What software SMBs currently have and plan to acquire
- How SMBs want you to contact them
- Which tactics work best to close a sale
- Which tactics work best to accelerate a sale
- The impact of your content marketing efforts on SMBs
- How SMBs promote themselves — and which tactics work best
- Which major brands SMBs say understand their needs best
You’ll also get detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company size, age, growth rate, industry and region.
For only $750, you get
- The full 938-page report
- An individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
You’ll get insights you can put to work right away to improve your SMB marketing and lead gen efforts.
Don’t use PayPal? Contact email@example.com for alternate payment options.