New Research: Selling Telecoms Services to SMBs
SMBs are feeling pretty optimistic – and that translates into plans to invest in telecommunications services, whether to improve Internet access speed or upgrade a phone system. SMBs understand what being connected means to their business.
To find out how you can take advantage of SMB interest in your offerings, we recently surveyed over 700 U.S. SMB principals. The findings are instructive; there are some great learnings on how SMBs learn about, research and make telecoms purchase decisions; their purchase intent and timing; perceptions and trust of leading telecoms brands; SMB content marketing preferences; and how telecoms vendors can improve the sales process.
In this new report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- The information sources SMBs use to learn about, research and make a purchase decision on telecoms hardware and services
- Who leads the telecoms service research process, and makes the final purchase decision
- Telecoms services purchase motivators
- When SMBs will buy different kinds of telecoms solutions
- How long it takes SMBs to research and purchase different telecoms solutions
- SMB telecoms budgets
- Awareness of and trust in 42 leading telecoms brands
- Drivers of telecoms purchasing satisfaction – and how well telecoms companies perform
- Content consumption by telecoms vendor category
- The content formats and topics SMBs want from telecoms companies
- How telecoms vendors can simplify the purchasing process
You’ll also get detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company size, revenue, age, growth rate, industry and region.
For only $750, you get
- The full report
- An individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
You’ll get insights to put to work right away in your SMB marketing (and content marketing) plans.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate payment options.