New Research: Content Marketing for
SMB Lead Gen
Get key insights on the tactics to engage SMBs, motivate them to share their
contact information, and follow up effectively.
Lead generation is an ongoing challenge for marketers to the small and mid-sized business (SMB) segment. What outreach tactics do SMBs prefer, and in what sequence? How many touches do they prefer before they either respond or opt out of your contact stream? What content formats are most likely to generate a click, or contact information? What aspects of that content are most important to SMBs, and where are they most likely to look for it?
To answer these questions – and to help you obtain SMB leads more effectively – we recently surveyed over 500 U.S. SMB principals. The results are instructive; there are great learnings to help your company create and deploy content to generate SMB leads more effectively.
In this new 154-page report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- The tactics SMBs prefer as a first (and second, and third) “touch”
- The formats to which they are most likely to respond
- The formats for which they are most likely to register
- The attributes SMBs want in content from you
- The "halo effect" of content marketing
- The content engagement experience
- How SMBs want you to follow up once they have provided their contact information
- Which vendors provide the best marketing content (you may be surprised!)
- And more!
You’ll also get detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company size, age, growth rate, industry and region.
For only $1,950, you get
- The full 154-page report
- An individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
You’ll get insights you can put to work right away to improve your SMB content marketing and lead gen efforts.
Don’t use PayPal? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate payment options.