New Research: Selling to SMBs in 2015
Get key insights on how best to engage with SMBs across the sales cycle
How do small and medium businesses (SMBs) want to be sold to? Where do they first learn about your products and services, where in the purchase process do they want to engage with a salesperson, and what kind of content and resources do they review at each stage of the buying cycle?
To find out, we recently surveyed 325 U.S. SMB principals. The results are instructive; there are some great learnings on which content formats to use at different points in the sales cycle, when to have a salesperson make contact, and how best to stay in touch with warm prospects and customers.
In this new 269-page report from Bredin, the SMB marketing experts, you’ll find unique insights on:
- SMB business outlook
- Critical role that peers play in awareness, research and the final purchase decision
- Tactics that work best to make SMBs aware of your offerings
- Tools SMBs use to research products and services for their business
- Ways that SMBs make a final purchase decision
- Role that SMBs want a salesperson to play in the sales process
- How and when of connecting with SMBs before they’re ready to buy
- Perceptions SMBs have of leading brands (perhaps including yours)
- And more!
You’ll also get detail on how SMBs vary in their preferences by respondent age and gender; as well as company size, age, growth rate, industry and region.
For only $750, you get
- The full 269-page report
- An individual walk-through by Bredin CEO Stu Richards
You’ll get insights you can put to work right away to improve your SMB content marketing and lead gen efforts.
Don’t use PayPal? Contact email@example.com for alternate payment options.