In this fast-paced and informative webcast, you’ll learn:
- The events or triggers prompt SMBs to start investigating new products or services
- Who within the SMB organization initiates product research in key categories
- Which specific information sources SMBs use to learn about products and services for their business
- The publications, newsletters, sites and blogs SMBs look to for product information
- The authors, bloggers, columnists, experts, podcasters, and social media personalities that are the most influential with SMB principals
- The content formats that work best at the awareness stage of the sales cycle
- The awareness tactics that are most likely to generate SMB leads
- The salesperson’s role in new product awareness
- The stage at which SMBs hire different roles, to help with targeting
- Key differences among respondents by company size, country and more
You’ll get actionable insights to put to work right away in your SMB sales and marketing plans.
Full recording here.