The needs and priorities of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) vary widely by company size, industry, stage of development and many other factors. Market research lets you identify your highest potential segments, and track their priorities so you know how to connect with them, stay relevant and motivate them to buy. But, market research can only deliver on your marketing and sales goals if it’s done right.
Join Bredin CEO Stu Richards for Five Common Market Research Mistakes to learn how to avoid the pitfalls we’ve seen in our 20 years helping the country’s leading marketers understand the SMB market. In this 30-minute webcast, you’ll learn:
- How to set narrow and attainable research goals
- What a successful research plan includes
- The best format for different research objectives
- How to target the right respondents
- How to create an effective questionnaire or discussion guide
- …and more.