The Bredin SMB Marketer Pulse
The Bredin SMB Marketer Pulse is a quarterly survey of a representative national sample of SMB marketing decision-makers. This shared-cost research gives you fast, cost-effective survey results from a population that can be cost-prohibitive with full custom research.
The Bredin SMB Marketer Pulse survey delivers responses from 500 marketing decision-makers – such as owners, CMOs, VPs of marketing, directors of marketing and marketing managers – at:
- 250 companies with 1 to 19 employees
- 150 companies with 20 to 99 employees
- 100 companies with 100 to 500 employees
At the smallest SMBs, the principal is often the marketing decision-maker, but as businesses grow, this responsiblity is often delegated, sometimes to company leaders with broad portfolios of responsibility. The Bredin SMB Marketer Pulse reaches the marketing decision-maker regardless of their title.
With the Bredin SMB Marketer Pulse, you can quickly and inexpensively:
- Assess brand, product or ad awareness
- Conduct longitudinal or tracking research on a regular basis
- Create a martech adoption index, for internal or PR purposes
- Determine behaviors, usage or satisfaction
- Generate data for high-value content marketing, social and / or PR campaigns; or for collateral development
- Get reactions to new product features, bundles and pricing
- Identify media preferences and purchase drivers
- Test ad, message, name, logo or product concepts
- Uncover competitive marketing activity, brand / product perception, usage, satisfaction and purchase intent
How it works
- The Bredin Marketer Pulse is fielded in the middle of each quarter
- You can submit your 10 questions in a variety of formats such as yes/no, single and multiple select, ranking, rating or open-ended. Questions can include simple branching, skipping or piping.
- JPEG or GIF images can be included for $150 each. The maximum file size is 60K, and maximum image dimensions are 600x800 pixels.
- Customized cross-tabs and data files are available for an additional fee
- Open-ended responses will be included in the data file. Coding is available for an additional fee.
What you get
- The ability to add 10 custom questions, on any topic you like
- As much assistance developing or reviewing your questionnaire as you would like
- Fielding status updates
- Raw survey data, at your request (Excel format)
- A PowerPoint deck with an executive summary, weighted data slides for each question, and detailed significance test results for each question, including by company size (headcount and revenue), age, industry, location (state and urban vs rural) and growth outlook; as well as the respondent age and gender
- A conference call walk-through of the survey results
- Complete privacy and ownership of your data – we don't use or share your survey data
SMB Marketer Pulse options
As an SMB-focused research and content marketing agency, Bredin is uniquely qualified to deliver high-value SMB insight and outreach programs. Contact us to discuss:
- Custom research – if you need to reach a different audience, for example by title, company size or location; or want an in-depth assessment of topics such as personas, buyer journeys, product concepts and media preferences.
- Developing marketing or sales support content such as articles, blog posts, collateral, infographics, interactive tools and webcasts – based on your Pulse data. We can also host webcasts presenting your research results.
- Multi-survey discounts
Timing and participation
To participate in the SMB Marketer Pulse, just send us an email.
Note: The dates below are subject to change based on client participation.
|Wave||Questions due||Survey fielded||Data provided|
|Q2||5pmE Thursday 6/21||6/25-29||5pm Friday 7/6|
|Q3||5pmE Thursday 9/20||9/24-28||5pm Friday 9/7|
|Q4||5pmE Thursday 12/13||12/17-21||5pm Tuesday 1/4/19|
Need quick quantitative insights from SMB principals? Check out the Bredin SMB Pulse.
We also offer Pulse surveys specifically designed to survey particular SMB decision-makers. Learn more about:
If you need quick qualitative insights, check out the Bredin Voice of Small Business.